- What type of services do you provide?
- Are you insured for errors and omissions?
- What credentials do you have? What is your license #?
- What are your office and telephone hours? Are you accessible by text and/or email?
- How long should I expect to wait to receive a response from you to a communication?
- If there is an emergency after hours, how do I reach you or your staff?
- What are your internal controls like? How is my confidential information protected?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan for my data?
- What fees to you charge and when?
- Do you work alone or do you have a staff?
- If you have a staff, what types of services do you delegate to them? What are the fees?
- If you use other professionals (CPA’s, attorney, caregiver, etc.) what are their fees?
- Can you provide me with references of professionals you have worked with who I can contact?
- What happens to me if something happens to you? What is your succession plan?
- What led you to become a fiduciary?