Click the link to access the resource –>> https://www.shiptacenter.org/
The State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIPs) provide local, in-depth, and objective insurance counseling and assistance to Medicare-eligible individuals, their families, and caregivers.
Help for yourself or your loved ones
- Considering making coverage changes during Medicare’s Annual Election Period (Open Enrollment)? Contact your SHIP for one-on-one assistance with reviewing health or prescription drug plan options.
- Worried about the out-of-pocket costs associated with Medicare? Contact your SHIP to find out about assistance programs you or your loved one might be eligible for.
- Unsure about Medicare’s eligibility criteria? SHIPs can help you understand the guidelines.
- Wondering what Medicare does and doesn’t cover? Medicare can be complicated. Contact your SHIP for answers.
- Confused about who pays first, Medicare or another insurance? SHIPs can explain how Medicare works with supplemental policies, retiree coverage, Medicaid, and other insurers.
- Uncertain of yours or your loved one’s rights, under Medicare? Contact your SHIP for assistance.
- Can’t find your SHIP? Use the SHIP Locator or call 1-877-839-2675.